Simple Marketing Strategy & Branding Solutions
Marketing strategy should be specific, realistic, and achievable. But you need a plan to reach your goals. Unlike traditional 12 month plans, we craft agile 90 day marketing plans that still show you what has to be done, how and when it needs to be done, and where to do it, but we stop to measure results sooner. Our plans are easier to manage but just as effective.
Just some of the resources available to you:
Branding & Marketing Audit
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your brand, be empowered to make changes
- Identify which marketing activities work, stop wasting time on those that don’t
90 Day Strategic Marketing Plans
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Search Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Direct Mail
- Mass Media
- Networking Strategy
- Referral Marketing
- Monthly Marketing Calendar, tracking activities and content
- Monthly reporting on all marketing activity with recommended adjustments
- Pre/Post Campaign Surveys
Are you creating content? Is it reaching your audience?
If you’re like most, you spend hours working on it only to have it ignored. Let us help you get your content found. Great content and strategic promotion make an awesome couple and we escort them to the dance.
Our content strategy is simple. Tell a compelling story that draws a crowd, that builds an audience.
Every organization has one. We’ll help you find yours.
Copywriting services include:
- Press Releases
- White Papers
- Social Media Content
- Web Copy & Storyboards
- Sales Call/Radio/Television/Online Video Scripts
- Direct Mail Copy
- Editorial Calendar
- And more!
How do we find your story? Glad you asked. We start by looking inside your organization, observing how you do business. That journey uncovers a treasure trove of hidden value that we use to customize simple marketing strategies and captivating content for your organization. Along the way, we’ll help you get rid of things that are dragging you down and hampering your message.
- Review of current processes and procedures
- Recommendations on how to relieve bottlenecks, control costs, and be proactive
- Recommendations on how to boost employee buy-in, turning them into brand ambassadors
- Value Map, detailing your strengths and opportunities