Simple Marketing Strategy & Branding Solutions
Marketing strategy should be smart and simple. We work closely with you to define your goals and figure out what makes sense for your organization. We then develop an actionable plan with clear step by step instructions that show you what has to be done, how and when it needs to be done, and where to do it, to help you reach those goals.
Just some of the resources available to you:
Branding & Marketing Audit
- Find out if your current brand message resonates with your target audience
- Measure the effectiveness of your current marketing activities
90 Day Strategic Marketing Plans
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Search Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Direct Mail
- Mass Media
- Networking Strategy
- Referral Marketing
- Monthly Marketing Calendar, tracking activities and content
- Monthly reporting on all marketing activity with recommended adjustments
- Pre/Post Campaign Surveys
Are you creating content? On a scale of 1-10, how effective is it?
If you’re like most, you spend hours working on it only to have it ignored or marked SPAM. Great content and strategic promotion make an awesome couple and we escort them to the dance. Our content marketing strategy is simple. Tell a compelling story. Every organization has one and we help you find and share it.
Copywriting services include:
- Press Releases
- White Papers
- Social Media Content
- Web Copy & Storyboards
- Sales Call/Radio/Television/Online Video Scripts
- Direct Mail Copy
- Editorial Calendar
- And more!
How do we find your story? Glad you asked. We start by looking inside your organization, observing how you do business. That journey uncovers a treasure trove of hidden value that we use to customize simple marketing strategies and captivating content for your organization. Along the way, we’ll help you get rid of things that are dragging you down and hampering your message.
- Review of current processes and procedures
- Recommendations on how to relieve bottlenecks, control costs, and be proactive
- Recommendations on how to boost employee buy-in, turning them into brand ambassadors
- Value Map, detailing your strengths and opportunities